Nacelă autopropulsată cu braț articulat – Z-34/22N
Another narrow base, zero tailswing boom!
• Ideal for confined work spaces-the Z-34/22N is only 1.47 m (58 in) wide and has zero tailswing.
• Rolls through standard double doorways. Works both indoors and out with emission-free, noise-free electric drive.
• A standard 1.22 m (4 ft) jib boom with 139° range of motion operates above or below horizontal throughout the full boom range of motion.
• The combination of 12.52 m (40 ft 6 in) working height, 6.8 m (22 ft 3 in) outreach and up and over clearance of 4.6 m (15 ft 3 in) provides the most versatile range of motion in its class.
• 180° powered platform rotation for easy operation and precise platform positioning.
• The Sep-Ex 48V DC (eight 6V batteries 315 Ah capacity) drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 6.4 Km/h (4.0 mph) travel speed.
• The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contractors or speed sensors. Reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
• The Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
• Dual parallelogram riser design allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retracting or extending the boom.
• Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity.