• Easily pass through standard single or double doors with the 30 Series (76 cm width) and with the 32 Series (81 cm width).
• The 32’ Series scissors offer outdoor (1 person) and indoor (2 persons) functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications.
• Indoor use only for the 30′ Series.
• Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
• Standard solid non-marking tyres.
• On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.